Specifically designed for narrow or smaller areas with the design features of our most popular larger pools.
Create the perfect centrepiece for your backyard with optional inclusions such as spa jets, water features and mood lighting.
Slimline pools are economical for heating making them great for those looking for year round fitness and relaxation.
Size and Shape
The Slimline is offered in a number of sizes to suit all design needs
|Model||Length||Width||Depth – Shallow End||Depth – Deep End|
|5.8 X-Trainer Slimline||5.78m||2.70m||1.11m||1.52m|
|7.15 X-Trainer Slimline||7.15m||3.0m||1.09m||1.68m|
|7.15 Vogue Slimline||7.15m||3.0m||1.09m||1.68m|
|8.2 X-Trainer Slimline||8.2m||3.0m||1.09m||1.75m|
Benefits for You
- Perfect for duplex, townhouse and compact areas.
- Economical to heat allowing year round swimming.
- Gradually sloping, shallow to deep, non-slip pool suits all ages.
- The smooth shimmering surface that is gentle on your skin and swimwear.
- The safety ledge provides children with a footing on either side of the pool.
Bostock have 2 colour ranges for you to choose from – The Bi-luminite Ceramic Collection and Vivid Ceramic Collection.
These colours offer you a brilliant range of water colours. When choosing your pool colour it is important to know ‘what colour the water will throw’ based on the colour of the pool. The artistic impression below will help you understand how to choose your pool colour.
Your Next Step….
Call our office hotline now (02) 42 72 80 60 or Contact Us to book an onsite pool design consultation.